Heidi Greer | The Greer Group | RE/MAX Alliance
Director of Business Development
at RE/MAX Alliance | The Greer Group
Westminster & Northeast Offices
SERVING THE COLORADO FRONT RANGE FOR OVER 30 YEARS
Director of Business Development at RE/MAX Alliance | The Greer Group
As the VP of Education for RE/MAX Alliance, I put over 30 years of real estate experience to work in contributing to my team's success. My passion lies in coaching, training and supporting real estate agents in meeting and exceeding their highest goals and realizing their biggest dreams. My 2002 REALTOR® of the Year award from the North Metro Denver REALTOR® Association and my 2008 Team Leader of the Year award from Keller Williams are the results of a lifetime spent learning to understand the real estate profession. I have enjoyed serving as a volunteer with the State, Local and National REALTOR® Associations. Highlights of my most recent REALTOR® activities include currently serving as the Chair of the Grievance Committee for the Denver Metro Assn of REALTORS® and previously serving as the CAR Divisional Vice President of Government Affairs for 2007 and 2008. Nationally, I was a member of the 2007 and 2008 NAR Research Committee and the 2007-2008 NAR Public Policy Coordinating Committee.
Additionally, I am the co-owner of White Space Consulting, a company whose mission is to help people build business, one relationship at a time. We are a training, coaching and consulting company, specializing in the areas of board and company leadership and sales teams. Our personal coaching program allows for a limited number of individual sales professionals.
I am the proud mom of 3 boys: Shane, 33; Brenden, deceased US Sailor at 22, and Aaron, 30. I enjoy being active in and giving back to my community.
INDUSTRY DESIGNATIONS & EDUCATION
- Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI): Mark of a real estate professional who has made the commitment to provide a high level of professional services by securing a strong educational foundation.
- Certified Master Behavioral Analyst (CMBA) - Abelson Group: Completed extensive training to best identify the passion that drives behavior and how to align personalities, motives, emotional intelligence (EQ), stress & stressors, self-management and leadership.
- American Institute of Banking: Finance & Financial Management Services.
- University of Wyoming: Business Administration & Management, General.
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & LEADERSHIP
- Denver Metro Association of REALTORS®, Member & Current Chair of the Grievance Committee
- Colorado Association of REALTORS®, Member & Former Divisional Vice President of Government Affairs
- National Association of REALTORS®, Member & Former member of the Research Committee and Public Policy Coordinating Committee
- REColorado, Member
- REALTOR® of the Year Award, North Metro Denver REALTOR® Association
- Team Leader of the Year Award, Keller Williams